“Six Beliefs That Set the Course of Your Life” Shannon L. Alder
1. If you don’t believe the impossible can happen, then you are right.
2. When you feel like you are less than others, then you are right.
3. When you believe what you have and how you were raised keeps you from having everything you ever dreamed of, you are right.
4. When you believe your mistakes can’t be undone, you are right.
5. When you feel this is the best it is going to get, you are right.
6. When you think someone will never change or rise above their brokenness, you are WRONG!”
― Shannon L. Alder